Thursday, September 01, 2005

Motherhood Causes Temporay Insanity

You know what makes me insane? Having to make myself breakfast, my son having the "I wants" in a super whiny voice, the other son spitting up all over me, who wont be happy in a swing, on the floor, in a walker or on my lap, the "I wants" son getting into my childproof pantry, eating who knows how many cookies, and I found candy wrappers on the floor, asking for a hug when he's in trouble, repeating himself one million times, both kids crying simultaneously, with the Wiggles going in the background: All at the same time! Top of the morning to ya!

P.S. I did get to sleep early last night and got a whole ten, yes ten hours of sleep which will hopefully help me deal with this situation. He he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home