Wednesday, August 24, 2005

When the Hilarity Outweighs the Wrongdoing

Omigosh! This is just too funny not to share, and also emphasized my need for a digital camera. I swear, every day I have too many funny, cute, whatever photo ops-not to have a digital camera: this is becoming dire. On with the story, so I went to go check on Drew to see how he was doing with his nap, you know. Well, when I looked in on him, he wasn't there. I noticed a few things had been ransacked in his room and there was a suspicious wet spot outside his door. So I went and poked my head into my office and there he was quietly looking at all the pictures that pop up on our computer's screen saver. But that is not the funny part. The funny part is that he was wearing a tie, a vest, no shirt, a pair of little cotton blue shorts and no diaper and to top it off, this little water hat with a neck shade perched all cock-eyed on his head. Oh, how I wish I had a camera, you should have seen his cute little face look up at me all the pride that he had dressed himself, but the guilt that he had snuck out of his nap, and was scared he was going to get in trouble. I just looked at him and cracked up and asked him what he was doing, and his look quickly dissolved into a look of confusion. "I'm glad mom's not mad at me, but I'm not sure why she's laughing..." So, we went and put on his Spider-man pull-ups, which he specifically requested and put on some new shorts (the little blue one's were wet) and a shirt, kept the the vest and tie and hat. I sooooo need a camera. Wish you could see this. Oh and he's wearing little dog slippers too!

1 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Sounds too cute! I love the moments where you would normally yell at them but they are doing something so funny that all you can do is laugh! This happens a lot in our house:0)

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home