Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Question for the Masses

So here's my question to get all my readers involved and maybe have a good laugh in the process:

When was the last time you laughed really hard and what made you laugh?

Me: The last time I laughed really hard was on my birthday while we were camping in Ouray. We were all sitting around the campfire, that is, my parents, Kev, Ariel and Jer roasting marshmellows and having a good time. Then Ariel sat on Jer's lap and he put his arms up through the arms of her sweatshirt and started gesturing with his hands along with what Ariel was saying. We started laughing so hard at them, we had to try it too and then all 6 of us were doing it. Good times! Hee Hee.




Jillybean: Okay... interesting story. Rachel and I LOVE Brigette Jones Diary. If you have ever seen it you know it involves a very XL large pair of granny panties. So for her birthday last year I bought her Brigette Jones 1 and a XL large pair of panties. So in return for my birthday she bought me Brigette Jones 2 along with the XL large granny panties returned to me. So while the guys and Rachel were cutting the cake I ran away to the bathroon to put on the giant panties to flash her with. So I went back to the kitchen non-chalantly wearing the same little dress with snaps all the way down the front. And right when she was talking about something important, I ripped my dress away and revealed the gigantic XL panites of my wobbeling bits! The look on her face was priceless as she was screaming with laughter. And of course the boys were standing behind me laughing hysterically and wondering exactly what I had under my dress for Rachel LOL!


Mom:Yeah, Sarah, I would have to say that was the last time I really laughed untill my head hurt, The guy camping next to us payed us a big compliment when he packed up, he said," you guys have a really nice family,I have never heard anyone laugh as much as you guys".We really should have invited him over for the show:)-Mom

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Sarah, I would have to say that was the last time I really laughed untill my head hurt, The guy camping next to us payed us a big compliment when he packed up, he said," you guys have a really nice family,I have never heard anyone laugh as much as you guys".We really should have invited him over for the show:)-Mom

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home