Monday, August 08, 2005

Times Are a Changin'

Well, I've been agonizing over the past few days about how to address what has happened to my husband and myself last week. I really want to avoid lashing out due to angry hurt feelings, so I'll just make this quick statement with the sole purpose of keeping you up to date: My husband had a conflict with his band and they asked him to leave, so we will no longer be a part of 5FD.
What happens now? Your guess is as good as mine. We are currently exploring our options and looking forward to the upcoming open months. On our plate now: finishing up home renovations, looking into moving to areas with a little more opportunity, a lot of prayer and plenty of fun and family time.



Farewell to 5FD. We wish you the best and are praying for your ministry.





Photo by Jon James

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

Wow, I'm praying for you guys! I agree with Jillybean, this closed door will just lead to another open one!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home