Wednesday, July 27, 2005

101 Things about Me

I hope this list doesn't put you to sleep...
1. I am a natural blond
2. I dye my hair red the most
3. My sister has natural red hair
4. I have a Bachelors Degree in Fine Art
5. I like to do figure drawings and pottery
6. I've sculpted a little too
7. I hate bronze sculptures
8. I love my mom, she does bronze sculptures, good ones, actually.
9. I love my husband
10. I am content with my life the way it is right now
11. I like to talk about myself
12. I don't like to talk on the phone, unless it's my mom or my sister Hannah
13. I am the oldest of three daughters
14. I hate confrontations
15. I once threw a plate of spaghetti on the floor during an argument with my husband
16. That was when we were newlyweds
17. Being married has made me a better communicator
18. I sometimes have a problem with leaving and cleaving
19. I don't always want to live in Colorado
20. I dream about living by the sea
21. I like to boogie board
22. but I couldn't last time I was in Cali, because I was pregnant
23. That sucked
24. I hope you all laugh when you read this
25. I gave birth both times without any pain meds
26. The second time hurt worse than the first
27. I was not expecting that
28. I was also not expecting my son to be two weeks late
29. I hate hearing people argue
30. My favorite food is still Chinese
31. I have more of a sweet tooth now than I ever did
32. I am a diagnosed hypoglycemic
33. But it's really not that bad
34. I'm undecided about how many more kids I want to have, or if at all
35. I can sing pretty well
36. But I can't dance
37. I love to sleep too
38. I am so white, I'm porcelain
39. I almost blinded myself by my legs this weekend
40. I used to eat worms and dandelions
41. My favorite album when I was 8 was the Police's greatest hits
42. I'm six years younger than my husband
43. I want to learn how to write my own songs
44. I used to play the flute in marching band
45. Gee, that sounds dorky
46. My husband and I waited 6 months before we kissed the first time
47. My mom tried to scare my husband off by telling him I was a fickle pickle and
48. "You're a boy, so I wish you'd just disappear."
49. I used to call myself a hippy when I was in middle school
50. This terribly embarrassed my best friend
51. But we are still best friends
52. If I do have another kid, I really hope I have a girl
53. I would seriously consider adopting a girl from China
54. I love my grandma, but she drives me nuts
55. She calls me to tell me the contents of her refrigerator
56. That's pretty funny now that I think of it
57. I just finished reading Lance Armstrong's It's Not About the Bike, My Journey Back to Life
58. It was good, you should read it
59. I like to watch figure skating
60. I'd rather play football than watch it
61. I like instant gratification
62. But I also like delayed gratification
63. I didn't get along with my middle sister until she went to college
64. Now we understand each other a lot better
65. I have always been really close with my mom
66. I have had the same best friend since 5th grade
67. That is almost 15 years
68. I graduated from a hicktown highschool that I hated
69. I actually dated a jock
70. Not one of my finer moments
71. This is not as easy as I thought it would be
72. I believe my husband's band has what it takes to go big
73. He is the most talented and driven person I know
74. What I love the most about him, is that he pushes me to be a better person
75. And he's pretty good lookin' too
76. I do not think we are alone in the universe
77. I think that people who think we are, are arrogant
78. I have a relationship with God
79. I talk to him like a regular person, but with reverence, most of the time
80. I didn't take my faith seriously until I was probably 18
81. I want to drive a Cadillac Escalade and a Jaguar sports car
82. I worry that I am not a very good mom, and my kids will turn out to be hooligans, or hate me
84. I hope that my relationship with my kids is as good as my relationship with my mom
85. I need to renew my driver's license
86. I have never smoked a cigarette, pot, or gotten drunk
87. I am sometimes curious about these experiences
88. But not enough to try it
89. I am worried about people judging me because I admitted that
90. I think that all churches should get along and not try to compete with each other
91. I am trying to think of something really profound to say
92. I miss my middle sister a lot
93. I don't have any animals
93. I used to have a cat named Attack Unit, A.U. for short
94. I have the world's best in-laws
95. I put nutritional yeast on my buttered popcorn
96. I'm not sure if that cancels out an nutritional benefits it might have
97. I miss going to college
98. I am considering homeschooling my kids
99. But it kind of scares me
100. I want to go to Europe some day
101. I am going to think of a million and one things to add to this list tomorrow...

3 Comments:

Blogger hannersfaith said...

LOL!!!! and really I miss you too.

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY, FOR ALL THE TIMES I WAS EMBARRASSED BY YOU, I'M SURE THERE ARE TEN TIMES YOU WERE EMBRASSED BY ME. WHAT ARE BEST FRIENDS FOR. LOVED YOUR LIST!
YOUR LUB,
MEL

10:11 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

thanks Mel! LOL! Especially at the LUB- ha ha ha ha Love you!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home