Friday, August 05, 2005

I Knew we Bought Endurosuede for a Reason, I Just didn't Think it Would be Put to the Test...

So yesterday I was dinking around on my computer (shock of all shocks) and I came out my computer glare daze and realized that the house was really quiet. Thought:"Oh no. Where's Drew?" Walk out to the living room and discovered new markers sitting opened on the table next to the couch. So I found Drew, in my bedroom watching Noggin behind a closed door and pulled him out to the living room to tell him that bringing the markers out of the office was a "NO NO." Then I saw it, multicolored scribbles all over two of the seat cushions of our clean, new and lovely couch! All I could do was gasp out loud.

Fortunately, said couch is Endurosuede, fake suede that is supposed to be bomb proof, and said markers were washable, so between those two, I think the couch will be just fine. However, I think Drew will miss his markers until he's 4.

I'm sorry I should have taken a picture for you all, but Kev had the camera yesterday.
So here's this:


Photo by Kevin Decker

1 Comments:

Blogger pretendingsanity said...

lol, it is in the air, I think I need to get couches like that, as my father in law let the kids play with playdoh in the living room yesterday - I guess he doesn't remember what it's like?

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home