Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Sappy But True

I just have to say that I am blessed. I have such a wonderful and fun family and we all get along so well. I don't know how I got so lucky, and often don't feel deserving. But my family rocks. Everyone of you- and my friends do too! Heck, you guys are ALL family. I love you all- Mom, Dad, Hannah, Darin, Ariel, Jeremiah, Kevin, Drew and Beau. You guys are all a master painting that only God could have put together.

Tonight as I was putting Drew to bed I asked him if he loved me and he said, "I love Jeremiah. I want Jeremiah...and I want Ariel...and I want Shannon (often referred to as our fourth sister.)" So all three of them went in his room and showered their love and kisses on him and it was at that moment that I realized how blessed I am to be a part of this family. Things like this happen to me all the time, and I am sooo not worthy. This is how I know my God loves me. I love you, TOO, God!



Shannon and Beau (Photo by Summer Weisel)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,I love you too!-Mom

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home