Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ode to My Husband


So my hubby came home for lunch yesterday and did the sweetest thing ever. He gave me a nice little back rub and then he preceded to tell me how wonderful he thought I was. I didn't realize it, but I really needed that and I really appreciate and love him for telling me. So here you go, right back atcha babe- let me count the ways you are so wonderful:
  1. You are thoughtful, compassionate and caring.
  2. You spend lots of time investing yourself in your children.
  3. You are an excellent provider.
  4. You are a hard worker.
  5. You are passionate about a lot of things.
  6. You drive me to be a better person, to accomplish more, to follow my own dreams.
  7. You inspire me with your own dream pursuing
  8. You are incredibly creative.
  9. You are really handy and helpful around the house.
  10. You are super smart when it comes to money and business.
  11. You are a leader I can trust and look up to spiritually and otherwise.
  12. You ask the best questions to make a person think.
  13. You are extremely loyal.
  14. You recognize and try to bring out potential in myself and others.
  15. You have cute little butt.
  16. You have a sense of style unmatched in our little town. Hee hee.
  17. You are always trying to find ways to make life easier and more enjoyable for me.
  18. My happiness is really important to you.
  19. You are supportive of my endevors.
  20. You have an excellent and loving family.
I guess, given the time, that would not even be the tip of the ice berg. But I just wanted you to know that I love you, you are the best, I am so thankful and blessed to be married to someone so special. YOU ROCK! Oh and, you are by far the best, most progressive, serious, hardworking musician and drummer that I know! How could I leave that one out!

1 Comments:

Blogger pretendingsanity said...

awwww

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home