Friday, August 26, 2005

New Family Member!


Photo and Retouching by Robyn Foss

Congratulations to my cousin Keith and his wife Sunny. They had a beautiful baby boy last night!
So Lakota is, I believe, my third? cousin. (I'm really not sure how all that works.) He is my grandmother's first great great grandchild, and my mothers first great grand-nephew, if that makes any sense, and my cousins' first grandchild. Robyn I can't believe you're a grandma, and Keith, I can't believe you're a daddy! Welcome to the Family Lakota!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See updated photos @ Lakotas Photo Site... web site to follow... in a month or so... maybe - depends... time - energy - space...

http://lakotakeithsagepulliam.photosite.com/

Granny Robyn
www.rockymountainpowersource.com

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home