Thursday, May 26, 2005

Potty Training

Hello! Today I was at Sam's Club for the express purpose of buying a BUTT load of diapers (pun totally intended!) I decided to take the opportunity to see if I could talk my 2 year old into potty training by showing him how the cool little boy was sitting on the potty chair... Then an older lady walked by smiled at me and said, "I hear you bribing him..." So this is what it's come down to, I am bribing my son to potty train. I'm sick and tired of changing really disgusting poopy diapers, and I think my son is definitely old enough and smart enough to know how to go. For some reason he seems to like the feeling of poop squishing around his little butt cheeks. God knows why!
So if any of you out there have any good potty training advice, ideas, or just cute stories...please feel free to share! I need all the help I can get!

1 Comments:

Blogger pretendingsanity said...

bribing is right, whatever it takes. we tried candy, stickers, finally a toy that she had to earn with so many stickers did the trick.

The sad truth is that you can try all you want (and you should) but they're not going to train until THEY want.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home