Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Concert!

Tonight I finally got to go to one of my husband's shows! And I think I will get to go the one they're doing Saturday as well. Two in one week, omigosh! They are both outdoors, so that is why I am able to attend them. I can get far enough away from the sound to not have it be damaging to my little one's ears. So it was nice to get to see him play for once. I'm really looking forward to when I can be more involved in the band again. I feel rather left out all the time. There just isn't a whole lot that I can do right now with the baby except for pray for them and be encouraging and try to show up to meetings. It wouldn't bother me so much, but I don't feel like the other people in the band really understand why I can't help out that much and I think they kind of hold it against me. This of course is just an assumption, so I could be wrong, but you know how body language and what you say or don't say can really communicate some times. Fortunately there is another band wife who is also a mom and she and I understand each other, and I'm really thankful for her. It would be really hard to be the ONLY one with kids. But, alas, I think that the other wives will be having kids before we know it and then they'll probably be glad that we forunners have already been there.

Well, that's all for today... planning on getting the gardening done tomorrow. I'm so excited about my plants. I can't wait until they start bearing!! Yeah- fresh salsa with homegrown tomatoes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home