Sunday, May 01, 2005

Goals

I have a few goals for this summer. I don't know if I'll reach them, but hey it's good to set them anyways- because you just might be able to reach them.
Number One: I would like to start doing pottery again and create at least one complete set of stoneware. I have been wanting to do this for ages. Logistically I don't know how I will be able to complete this goal this summer: but maybe by the end of the year. I would have to figure out how to be able to get away from Beau long enough to actually make some progress with throwing pots. That is particularly hard because he is solely dependent on me for food. I could pump and leave him with a bottle- but I have issues with that ( which is another subject all together.) So maybe by the end of the year when I am able to be gone for more than an hour at a time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Number Two: I want to plant some tomatoes, so I can have some great home-grown, yummy tomatoes to eat and make mouth watering salsa with. My mouth is already watering just thinking about it. I think I better act on this one really fast- I'm running out of planting time...
Number Three: Just create some art, period. I would really like to start painting. I have the inspiration to do it, now I just need the motivation, and the time. I really should just start, jump in with all my clothes on, or else I'll never do it. And I do know that I'll regret it if I don't!

So those are my goals for the summer. Not too overwhelming or unnatainable: I'll have to give a report of my progress at the end of the summer. That should be interesting.

Oh, another small goal: get my abs back!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Luck on your new blog. I found it through Pretending Sanity. I loved your right up the front convictions written!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home