Saturday, May 14, 2005

Kids say the darndest things...

Reading one of my friends blogs reminded me of something really funny my son said...
When I went to get him up on Wednesday morning I told him that today was his papa's birthday and that we were going up to see him and gramma Sum Sum... and he said, "and Phoebe?" (My parents' dog) So I said, "Yes, Phoebe too. Can you say happy birthday Pa Pa when we get there?" and he said, "Happy Phoebe!"

Also, while at my parents he spent a lot of time harrassing their cat as well, and the cat finally fought back and scratched him on the hand and then found the best hiding spot it could. After crying and coming to me he then went right back out to the living room and asked, "Where'd kitty cat go?"

And finally... being reprimanded for tapping on the fish tank, gramma Sum Sum told him not to do that , it would make the fishies go away forever, he said, while waving, "Bye bye, fishies!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home