Monday, May 09, 2005

A MotherWonderful Day

I had a great Mother's day. Even if my husband did have to play a gig that morning and I didn't see him till 2:30 in the afternoon. I spent pretty much the whole weekend with my Mom, who is one of my favorite people to hang with, truly and honestly. I have the best mom!
So we all just went to church and then hung out at my house for Mother's day. We had yummy New York strip steaks with sauteed portabello mushrooms and then chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. I decided that those are my new favorite dessert. My son, Drew was in a really good mood the whole weekend which was nice. I had fun jumping with him on our trampoline yesterday. To top it all off, Beau is getting cuter by the minute and cooed and talked to me and Kevin (my hubby) for about 30 minutes last night. I just love it when they start making all those cute noises. Up until now, he has been a grunter.
Well, anyways, he's grunting right now, and the washing machine has stopped, so duty calls!

Happy Mother's Day to all you MotherWonderfuls out there. You perform one of the most important jobs in the entire UNIVERSE! Don't you forget it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home