Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Fulfilled Goal

So today I successfully finished planting my little garden. It took probably about 8 hours of toiling in the dirt, dodging mosquitos and spiders, greasing myself up with spf 45 sunscreen (I'm transparent) , and one nasty migraine, but I did it! Yeah! I'm so proud of myself. Now I feel like my other goals may have hope of coming to fruition. (Ha, pun not intended!) I'll just have to keep on that garden and report when the first tomato comes out!

This weekend we are heading to Mesquite for some fun in the hot sun to hang out with my hubby's dad and his wife. Should be lots of fun.

And the count down begins... just about four more weeks till my sister's wedding!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger pretendingsanity said...

I've got to come over and show you how to post pictures so we can see that garden!! Have a great trip.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home