Monday, December 05, 2005

Walking


Okay, I just have to spill the beans. For all intensive purposes...Beau is walking!!! He is still really wobbly and falls down constantly, but boy is he determined! He has no concept that falling hurts and tries to walk as much as he can. He doesn't just walk to me and Kev either- he'll walk from furniture piece to furniture piece. I'm pretty sure he'll be fluid by Christmas. And...and...he turns nine months on the eighth! I'm so proud of my baby! (As if you couldn't tell...)

7 Comments:

Blogger Becky Behrens said...

Yeah, for Beau!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YEAH

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!!! That is awesome! Walking at 9 months...what an accomplishment! Good job Beau!

8:46 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

YAY BEAU!!! SO YOUNG TOO!!!

9:14 AM  
Blogger fuzzypeach said...

Yay, go Beau go! He looks so cute:)

1:38 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

sarahgrace,

aww, what a trooper.

by the way, are those the bookcliffs behind you?? (do you by chance live in Colorado?) That looks like a park I used to take my kids when we lived in CO..weird!

3:50 PM  
Blogger hannersfaith said...

I am so Happy!!!!! I wish I could have seen him so it, oh well... Good job Beau..Time to get your running shoes on Mom!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home