Friday, December 02, 2005

Quotes from Eden

I'm glad I waited till later to post today because I wouldn't have gotten these adorable quotes from Eden. (I was watching Allison's kids this afternoon for a couple of hours.)

After stubbing her toe on the floor:

Me: "Are you okay sweetie?"
Eden: "It's okay, (her toe) it didn't fall off, it stayed on."

After being chased around by Drew.
"Drew, you really are a weird guy!"

Talking to me about her Daddy.
"My Daddy's a funny guy because he bites people's toes. But they don't fall off, because he's funny."


Here's Drew and Eden coloring and having a snack. These kids could be brother and sister.

3 Comments:

Blogger hannersfaith said...

It looks like Drew Is puckering up for a smooch!

12:50 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Hannah- yeah it does, but this is actually what he does when I ask him to smile for me. Cute, aint it?

1:02 PM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

Ha! that's funny, I haven't ever heard her say that!

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home