Monday, November 28, 2005

For all You Art Buffs



I know you can't really see it that well behind those obnoxious people that got in the way, but behind them to the right is the new building which is part of the Denver Art Museum. This is pretty much going to be landmark architecture. It doesn't open until next fall, but I'm glad I got to see it in progress. I will definitely have to visit again in the future.

P.S. oh, and Allie- this is what the new haircut looks like- I know, it's a real shocker isn't it! Ha ha!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

How cool is that! Hope you'll show us a photo when it's done.

That pic of your son throwing the snow in the air is BEAUTIFUL! That should be framed and given to family! :)

11:30 AM  
Blogger Becky Behrens said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I can tell by the pictures that Drew did. I hope the roads weren't to bad for your trip back. What Camera did you guys decide on? The pictures are great!

12:54 PM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

I like it, looks great!

2:52 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Tee- yes I love that picture too! I may just take your suggestion...

Becky- the roads were okay- a little slippery on the passes, but hey that's what 4-wheel drive is for. We went with a Kodak Easyshare Z700, insyead of the Nikon. It is just a lot better on the draw in auto setting-good for the split second shots you want of your kids.

Allie-Thanks!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home