Monday, November 14, 2005

My Cop Out Post...


Ok, so is it sad that I feel like I need to post before I can go and get anything done today. I have a million and one things to do today like the laundry and bills and grocery shopping. Oh yeah, and take a shower! Can't forget that one...

It seems like everyone skipped posting on Friday. It is getting to that busy holiday time of year, so I don't know if I can promise a daily post, but I will try. Please don't give me a hard time if I put up what I call a "cop out" easy post. At least it gives you something to read...

I am overdue for writing my eight month letter to Beau. The task is overwhelming me. More to follow...

3 Comments:

Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

LOL! What a cute picture! :) (You're face is going to stay like that. Hee hee...) I also feel like I need to post daily. I feel so aggitated if I don't. That can't be healthy ;)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah you are addicted to your blog. lol Awesome pic. I feel like that most days.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL :-) For starters...the picture is great!!! Thanks for sharing...haha. Second...I totally understand about not posting as much...you are right, it is just that busy time of year :-)

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home