Monday, October 31, 2005

The Answers to All Your Questions

Sorry this wasn't up yesterday, my internet crapped out on me... So let the answers begin...
and btw, if you still have questions for me, I'm all answers, ask away! I'll add the answers to this post.

Jillybean said...
If you had all the money you could ever use in a lifetime... what would you do with it first, second and third.
My answer: Okay, so first, honestly at this point in time in my life, I would go out and buy a digital camera for myself. A really nice one. I have been wanting/needing one now for a long time! Second, I would probably pay off our house as well as the homes of my family members. And third, I would probably finally slow down and think about what the best options for using that money is and I'm sure I would probably completely fund a ministry that I really believe in.

Another from Jillybean- I already thought of another one...
Why do you and all my friends eat YEAST on their popcorn??? I guess I need to try it.
My answer: Okay, so let me clarify here: I eat what is called good tasting Nutritional yeast on my popcorn. This is not the yeast that makes your bread rise. I grew up eating yeast on my popcorn and I really like the flavor. Nutritional yeast also has some added health benefits like being loaded with vitamin B and is actually pretty good for you. You can read more about it here.



KELLI BELLY said...
What do you mean yeast on your popcorn? Have you ever cussed at your husband? Ever? To his face of course. I have to admit, I have on a few occasions after I had Gianna and he wanted the house a certain way. I just snapped, all the hormones. Now he understands it may not be wise for him to answer," It's not my job" When I ask him to throw in a load of laundry :0) He was just learning and his mom spoiled his butt.
My answer: Well, as much as I hate to admit it, I believe that I have cussed at my hubby to his face before. I don't think I've ever called him a name, but I'm pretty sure I've said, "That's a crock of s@#$ and you know it!" Actually, what's worse than that is that once after we were just married, you know the first year, working out the kinks, I got so mad that I threw an entire plate of spaghetti on the floor. Yeah, spaghetti went everywhere, put a slice in the linoleum and broke the plate. I stormed off crying and went and sat in my car. Neither Kevin or myself remembers what we were arguing about, we just remember the flying spaghetti...



pretendingsanity said...
What is your favorite way you've ever had your hair?

I have to say that I really loved the color you had for your wedding. And for those who don't know Sarah, she's had her hair A LOT of ways. More than me even.

My answer: Hmmm, my favorite hairstyle would have to be when my hair looked like this: The dye job that is...



Little Miss said...
oooh, pretendingsanity, sounds like Sarah is a lot like me w/ the hairstyles. I can't ever make up my mind!

how about this:
what's your explanation for Daylight Savings Time?

My answer: well I think Daylight Savings Time was invented by "the Man" just to keep all you people with paying jobs at work longer...but since my opinion doesn't count, here's a more accurate explanation.

2 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

AH, Sarah. I myself , have thrown things too. Thats what the first years for. Like you said, " working out the kinks" We went from marriage to moving in to pregnant to baby ... I'm sure you know. PS love the hair in the picture too :0)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Becky Behrens said...

Hey Sarah! I'm so glad you found out that I was reading your blog. I felt kinda guilty reading it without you knowing. By the Way, I love your blog. I love how open and honest you are. I'm so glad that you are throwing again!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home