Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Tagged

Okay- so I've been tagged by fuzzypeach - and I am happy about it because I was having a hard time trying to decide what to write tonight. I'm supposed to write 20 random things about myself and then tag as many people as it took me minutes to write my twenty things. So here goes:

1. I just kind of discovered real jazz tonight and I really like it. I thought I wasn't much for it in the past.
2. My little sister is staying the night with me tonight.
3. I get to start a pottery class this Thursday, Yay! I'm so excited.
4. I graduated college in 2003 and carried my 3 month old accross the stage with me AND it was Mother's Day, one of the best days of my life.
5. Sometime's I like to get down with my inner "hippie." (Usually when I am at Vitamin Cottage.)
6. Sometime's I gorge myself on Oreos.
7. I dream about living in New York City someday.
8. And I want to go to a real live fashion show.
9. Even though I am an artist, I think my husband and my mother are WAY more creative than myself.
10. I played the flute for five years in middle school and high school.
11. I wish I would have played the drums in marching band- they rocked!
12. My husband is 6 years older than me.
13. I love to snowboard, but I think that I am not as good at it as I think. LOL!
14. I also used to play soccer in high school.
15. I miss going to college because I liked having scheduled things to do.
16. I wish I had a way to make some extra money from home so I don't feel guilty spending a little money on myself now and again.
17. I think I will get a job when the kiddos get into school (that is, if I don't have any more kids at home still..)
18. I kiss my parents on the lips. Is that weird?
19. My husband thinks it is.
20. I am infatuated with makeup.

Okay-so I have no idea how long that took, and the hubby kept interrupting me-so here: I tag Hannah, Prudence , and Becca .

1 Comments:

Blogger PC said...

wow - great list Sarah...can i borrow a few for my list? oh, and by the way, thanks for tagging me...you do realize that i don't know anyone else in the blogging world yet right? so can i reverse tag you 3 or 4 times? LOL Maybe I will transfer mine to email...hmmm...

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home