Monday, October 17, 2005

PooPoo Party!

Well, I have some exciting news to report. We have had a breakthrough people! Drew has finally grasped the whole concept of bribery. Why is this so exciting? Well, I offered him an M&M to sit on the potty, and he accepted and sat. And not only sat people- he pooped! I was so happy, I showered him in M&M's. Then, later on, he went again! And then he went again the next day and then next and today as well. Yaaaaahoooo! I think we are going to win this battle... Tomorrow is a new day, full of poop IN the potty.
I took a picture to show y'all, but after seeing my husband's reaction when he discovered it on the digital camera, I decided that maybe that was just a little too much to post on here...Haa haa haa...!

5 Comments:

Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

Thats so exciting when they finally get it! Good work mommy! Bribing is a perfectly good way!

7:48 AM  
Blogger hannersfaith said...

Did you give him the present hanging up on the door?

8:34 AM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

YAY poo poo in the potty, I'm doing a little dance!!!

11:46 AM  
Blogger PC said...

thats great Sarah! Congrats! We, too, used M&Ms for bribery ;)

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAHOO!!! That is SO exciting!!! Bribery always works so well for my kids :) Good luck!

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home