Monday, April 10, 2006

Mrs. Sarah

Well, it's official, folks. I will be teaching art to kindergartners through twelfth graders for three days a week for the next month. This is normally my mom's job, but she is taking a break to adjust to the medicine she will be taking to combat the MS. Fortunately, she is feeling well enough to be able to watch my boys, and I will take her job for her for the next month. This should be an interesting learning experience for both of us. Please keeps us both in your prayers as we embark on this journey together.

5 Comments:

Blogger Heather Hansen said...

How FUN!!!!!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Becky Behrens said...

You'll be awesome. What a great oppurtunity for you!

1:28 PM  
Blogger GiBee said...

Lot's of fun!!! And, can I just say... I'm exhausted from everything you did on spring break! Good grief!

2:20 PM  
Blogger ^starshine said...

I wanna come to art class!! :)

12:07 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Oh you will do soooo well. Have fun and enjoy the time!

Im praying for you and your family. ((HUGS))

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home