Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Feeding The Giraffes


Okay, pardon me for making you wait to see ALL of the vacation pics...by just dispersing them a few at a time. But I must mention that not only does it take a week to prepare for a vacation, it takes a week to settle back in as well... Not to mention, doctors appointments and other things....inhale...exhale....

So without any further explanations...here are some shots of the giraffes we got to feed. Very interesting animals, with long slimy tongues. I couldn't help but shrug and shudder and say "eeewww!" after feeding it. Drew keeps on saying, "It looks like Melman." Ha ha ha.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mise en Place said...

Great pictures and great fun. But I'm with you....they have some freakishly long tongues...I have never gotten close enough to know they are slimy, lol! I will just take your word for it. :):)

8:42 PM  
Blogger ^starshine said...

hahahahaha Melman!! Our girls call them 'raffes.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, brings back memories when I was in Texas and totally got slimed by a giraffe.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Oh Lucky! That's one to check off the "Things to do before I die" Huh? :D

12:49 PM  
Blogger Penrick said...

My absolute favorite animal on the entire planet. I have more giraffe items than a safari tourist store. Totally awesome you got to experience feeding them.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home