Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Dirty Laundry Day

A little about me:

I found this via The Bee's Knees. A quite accurate personality quiz. Check it out.


Global Personality Test Results
Stability (56%) moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.
Orderliness (53%) medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.
Extraversion (26%) low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and secretive.
Take Free Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to try this..isn't it freaky how right on they can be?! I just did a different one I'm gonna post later.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Muley said...

So, you're fairly stable and orderly, and only a bit of an extrovert. Where's the "dirty laundry" in that?

If you want to call your post "Dirty Laundry," you have to tell us something REALLY outrageous.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Cool - I'll have to take that one later :)

That birthday cake down below looks so colorful and tasty!

3:12 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

muley-like what? I ate worms when I was little.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home