Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I Need a Hug

Okay, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Last week was kind of a doozy, for lack of a better term. I was busy, but had nothing to do type of week if you know what I mean. I kind of got the post "big event", all my family is gone blues. I particularly miss my sister, Hannah. I had such a good time hanging with her- it was a bummer when she went back home. Plus, Kev and I are still, yes STILL, trying to beat this bug. We finally went to the DR. today to get some prescription help- but low and behold when I got the drugs home I discovered I couldn't take mine because it is secreted in breast milk and not suggested for children under the age of 8. It makes their adult teeth discolored. Lovely, huh? I'm particularly perturbed that the Dr. failed to ask me if I was breast feeding or pregnant, seeing that those were really important things to know if he was to prescribe me this medicine. Hopefully I'll be able to get better results tomorrow when I call back and ask for a relavant prescription.

So speaking of doctors, I thought I'd give a Beau and Drew update. When I took them a couple of weeks ago, (with my sister Hannah) we discovered that at less than 4 months old, Beau weighs in at a whopping,18 pounds! Our jaws dropped when we heard his weight. The sad and funny part, Drew only weigh 9 pounds more. I think Beau will have his revenge on Drew, whether he wants to or not. Ha ha! I'm interested to see how much more he's gained when we bring him in for his four month check up.

Conked Out Pot Belly
Originally uploaded by sarahgrace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home