Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Sicker than...

Oh my goodness. I am sooo sooo sick now. That aching I complained about a couple of days ago, well, it came back, with a vengeance. I don't think my body has ever hurt this bad, and there are things that hurt that I didn't know could hurt. My whole family has been stricken with this curse, along with half of the rest of the valley I hear. This is some weird virus that seems to have taken over, unfortunately for us. I hear though, that it only lasts for 3 days, so I am really hoping that is true- and if it wants to leave me sooner, I will be just fine with that. I am almost through day one- and there are three days till the big ol' shower. And yes, this week did get crazier, but not like I wanted it to! Oh well, those of you out there who pray, please say a prayer for me and my family- this crap needs to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home