Thursday, June 09, 2005

Baked Bean, Corn, Lime- Water Anyone?

Last night we had hamburgers for dinner, which Drew calls "hangerbers." Lately my husband and I have been putting a slice of lime in our water and Drew wanted his own slice of lime- so we gave him one and he wanted to put it in his sippy cup full of milk. We didn't want waste perfectly good milk, so we gave him a little cup of water to put it in and he was perfectly happy watching his lime slice float there. Then he decided he wanted to add more ingredients to his lime-water, like baked beans, ketchup, A-1 sauce and corn. I looked at him and said, "if you're still doing that when you're five, I'm gonna make you drink it." He pleasantly ignored me, but my husband was giving me heck for saying it, telling me he was just having fun making something. So we continue on with dinner and look over at Drew and here he is taking a drink of this lovely concoction. We wanted to stop him, but we also wanted to see his reaction, which wasn't too bad. Then, when we thought it couldn't get any better, he stuck his hamburger in it, then took a piece out and ate that. Eeeeeew! Just had to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home