Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Freaking Out!

Well, it's just about 5 days until the big ol' bridal shower and I am trying really hard to contain my urge to scream in my overwhelming freaking-outed-ness. My husband is really sick, Drew is recovering, and I am trying really hard not to give in to being sick, and meanwhile, Beau- well, he just needs to eat. A lot. Guess I'd better stock up on the echinacea and the vitamin C. So my best friend called me and wondered if she was invited to the shower because she didn't get an invitation, which I am absolutely sure I sent to her. So now I'm wondering if the mail system failed or her husband just mistakenly forgot to hand her that piece of mail. But if it was the mail system, I'm wondering how many other guests didn't receive their invitations. Fortunately we've got the food situation figured out, thanks so much to my wonderful sister, Hannah. You're a life-saver! Can't wait till you get here on Friday! So now, hopefully all the other little details, being taken care of by each little bridesmaid, will be taken care of in a timely fashion- and we can breathe by Sunday- and have a nice Father's Day. Hopefully Kev will be feeling back to normal by tomorrow, because he has a gig he has to drum his little heart out for. So that is what's up- more later... and lets hope this week doesn't get any crazier, which is probably a wish in vain seeing that it's only Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home