Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Drew!!!

Wow! Buddy, you are three today! And I am so proud of you! You have been growing up so much in the last month and it has been so much fun to watch you. You impress me everyday with the things that you remember, how smart you are, and how articulate you are (for a three year old.)

We had your party yesterday and boy you really scored big time with the loot! Let me just say that if you never get this many toys for a birthday again, it's because Toys R Us is gone. They were having their big closing sale this year and well, it was just too hard to resist, everything was pretty cheap...so we indulged you...and I wasn't the only one that went. Mom+Auntie+Auntie+Uncle+Grandma=way too many toys! But it was fun, and remarkably, you seem to be unspoiled by it! I expected a cranky kid yesterday, but you behaved pretty well. (I guess that means that I'm doing a good job? LOL!)

So Happy Birthday little man! It's your day! Your daddy and I love you so much, and our lives have been so much more enriched since the day you arrived. You are very special!

Blowing out candles on your special "Storm Trooper" cake as you dubbed it.

Momma laughing because we put those trick candles on your cake and this is probably the fourth time you blew them out, so Alannah is now helping you.

Are those really all mine?

CAN'T.DECIDE.WHICH.ONE.TO.OPEN.FIRST.

Having a battle with your Darth Vader penny bank.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Hansen said...

happy birthday drew!

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home