Friday, January 20, 2006

Sisters


I just have to say that today, I am really thankful for my sisters. I'm so glad I have two women in my life, close to my age, who understand me, grew up with me, and know me and the inner workings of my family, sometimes better than I know myself. I'm thankful that we are all women of God who pray for each other, advise each other, and wish only the best for each other. We have a bond that only sisters could have. God knew what he was doing when he gave my mom three girls. I love you both so much, and don't you ever forget it!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mise en Place said...

What a beautiful tribute to your sisters. I alsohave two sister and find them both a treasure as well.

Great, great picture!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have two brothers and all I can say is that I always wished for a sister

6:37 AM  
Blogger hannersfaith said...

Thank you so much Sarah...that really means a lot, I couldn't have said it better, of course, that was always your talent anyway...but I can kick your butt! haha LOL jk PS...when and where was that picture taken?

2:34 PM  
Blogger beautifulmess said...

this doesn't have anything to do with this post, but i just linked to you from daphne blue's website & read your profile. anyone who lists sixpence as one of their favorite bands is okay in my book.

6:53 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

Such a cute picture. I hope my children will say that about each other some day.

I don't have sisters, but I have girlfriends...and they are like sisters to me!

12:29 AM  
Blogger ^starshine said...

This gives me hope that my three little girls will always carry their incredible bond from childhood to adulthood...

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so sweet and you are all so pretty!

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 2 sisters as well. I actually have a twin. I dont know if you knew that or if you have ever met her?? Then I have a younger sister who is 4 years younger. We also are all very close,& all love & serve God. so I can totally relate to your posting about sisters. Maybe I will try to get a up dated pic of us and post on my site as well! Thanks for the idea. Be Blessed!

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home