Friday, January 13, 2006

Just a Few Things

I finished my second scarf a couple of days ago. I am don't make enough dough to be a "yarn snob"-so it's just acrylic yarn that is supposed to have a mohair look to it. I was able to buy a wool/cotton blend yarn with a gift certificate I got for Christmas- so I just might make another scarf with that as well. I haven't been brave enough to try anything new like a hat yet- but I'm working up to it...






Please ignore the food in my trap, rather, focus on the look of sheer excitement on my face.


I'm a sucker for messy kid food shots. I couldn't resist this one with the puffed rice stuck to Beau's cute little nose.
I actually have some video that goes along with this shot, but I'm not sure what to use to upload it. (If you have any suggestions, I'm open!)

Have a fantabulous weekend!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cute pics

6:00 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Gorgeous scarf! That must be so satisfying to have that as a finished product.

The boys are too sweet - and he does have a cute little nose!

As for uploading video - I tried and failed with Cast Post... That's what a lot of people use. I have dial up though. Maybe that's why I had so much trouble.

6:23 PM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

great job on the scarf!

9:42 AM  
Blogger PC said...

hey sarah i used DailyMotion to do my video and it was quite simple - you just have to ignore the 1/2 french on the site. check mine on my site - if you have any questions email me or catch me online

2:28 PM  
Blogger Heather Hansen said...

I've been thinking about you. How did the Dr. bills work out?

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home