Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What Are These?

So today (and my apologies in advance if this offends any of you, but I had to share, just thought it was too funny, but anyway...) I was getting Drew dressed and he looked down at his little boy pecks and asked me what they were. I explained to him, that little boys have pecks. And I thought we had learned that fact pretty well. Later on, I was telling my sister Ariel about the incident and so she stopped Drew and asked him, pointing to his pecks, what they were. To which he replied, "Tits!" Yes, ladies and gentlemen, somehow, (and I have my suspicions, ahem, you know who you are) my son learned this word, and it was NOT from me. But hey, it made for a good laugh. Now lets just hope he doesn't say this in front of his great grandparents. (Oh the horror!)

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh the things kids say

6:29 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

That is hilarious!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Mise en Place said...

How FUNNY! Gosh, I sometimes wonder what these kids hear half the time, lol!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

ROFL!!

I tell my son it's his chest - and that my chest is my chest - women's are just bigger. He always wants to know why his aren't big. LOL.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Heather Hansen said...

Boys are OBSESSED with boobs from the time they are born. WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ABOUT?

12:40 PM  
Blogger Becky Behrens said...

Oooh! So that's what they are called. I've been giggling everytime I think about him saying that. How funny!

2:11 PM  
Blogger PC said...

That is so funny! My boys have yet to ask those type of questions yet thank GOD!!!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Oh the things kids say. Just wait until you are in the store and he makes some comments like that...you will want to die!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds like something my husband would teach our kids! i'd be so mad! :)

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home