Monday, December 19, 2005

Notice Anything Different?



Being that this was the only end of the hair color spectrum I hadn't explored, you knew it had to happen at some point in time. However, I must say that this was actually not my idea. It was Kevin's. He cooked it up and Ariel (whose hair is the same color at the moment) jumped in the frying pan, and at the end of the night, my hair looked like this. I think I like it, and Kevin likes it, which by all means, is actually more important than me liking it, since he has to look at me all the time. I just forget that I did it and then I surprise myself every time I look in the mirror...
Happy Hair Coloring- People!


Oh and p.s. those little whisps up by my bangs- yeah those are from when my hair started falling out when Beau was four months old...dern HERmones!

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It looks nice!! Personally when I darkened my hair hubs wasn't sure about it but I loved it cause you can see more shine in it when its darker. He's used to it now. but I agree when I first went darker it was like whoa what the hell lol. you get used to it lol.

8:37 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Flinger said...

Ohhh! I luff it!! Very perty!

10:13 PM  
Blogger fuzzypeach said...

Looks lovely! I have the wispies too, blah.

7:21 AM  
Blogger hannersfaith said...

It looks good, but It wil be hard for me to get used to.... you'll always be a blonde to me! what did Drew say?

8:46 AM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Oh it looks so good!! BEAUTIFUL!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You are so like me, my favorite color of hair is my NEXT one!!

It really looks great!
~Jenny

6:16 PM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

It looks great! See you can pull that off. I wish I was more experimental with my hair.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Daph said...

Gorgeous! I think that color looks really good on you (and your bangs are waaaaay cuter than mine)! :)

9:11 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

Hannah-Drew didn't say anything actually. I think he's used to my hair changing here and there. Plus as Mom pointed out, it's not that dramatic of a change, for me anyways.

Jenny- yes my favorite color IS my next one! We must be hair-sisters...he he he

8:36 AM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

I love it too. It's makes you look really sophisticated.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...you are so funny! I am not as brave as you to try different hair colors. The fartherst I have ever gone is highlights :-) I think it looks great on you though!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home