Friday, December 16, 2005

Due to the Response....

I just have to say thank you all for your nice compliments about my pottery work. You all are very flattering!

And since I have no "shopping button" here's my solution for that:

If you would like to purchase a mug or a bowl or sugarbowl, or a set, or commission something in particular, here are my prices:

Coffee mug: $8 (Personalized with a name: $10)

Sugar bowl: $16

Small bowl: $6

Any other pieces- I will give you a quote for, and of course if you live out of town- you will have to pay shipping.
So if you are interested, leave me a comment with your email address and what it is you are interested in, and I will contact you as soon as possible to make arrangements with you.

As for all pieces pictured: they are currently spoken for, so I cannot sell any of them to you. However I should be able to duplicate the green color in future pieces, if that is what you like. Keep in mind that it may take as long as month for a piece or set to be completed as each piece has to be thrown, then bisque fired, then glazed and then glaze fired.

Please feel free to ask any questions! Thanks so much!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey post them things on Ebay and see what happens lol keep trying to get my sil to sell her craft stuff on ebay but she thinks its not good enough.I think she's just being modest

5:28 AM  
Blogger KELLI BELLY said...

I love them all! You should be very proud! I especially love the metallic looking one! I may have to make a purchase.

8:44 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

my mom still has the pottery I made, poor woman thinks it's priceless...

i'll take yours though!

12:58 PM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

cher- I don't have any creamers yet, but I can certainly make them. And my favorite one is the grey one too-this picture actually doesn't do the pot justice...I will definitley continue using that color. ( and hopefully future pieces will actually turn out that way.)

dakotablueeyes- yes I have thought of posting them on ebay, and I just may do it, or something similar to that...

4:51 PM  
Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

I went back to see all the comments and everyone really fell for that green mug! Hmph! I saw it first. Hee hee... Ahh well, I must have good taste.

I hope I can buy one from you in the future but this time of year I lack monetary funds. LOL.

I hope this turns out to be a source of income for you (and certainly a great creative outlet!)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home