Monday, May 01, 2006

A Meme for Tuesday

Alrighty, I have been tagged by GiBee, so without further ado...here goes....

I AM - happy, just because I actually FEEL happy for once.
I want - some brand new black shoes, and my youngest son to go to sleep.
I wish - that no one had to deal with illnesses on the earth.
I hate - movies that are just a big political agenda disquised as entertainment.
I miss - having a cat.
I hear - the washing machine, groovy music, and my son protesting his nap.
I wonder - if it is going to be nice and warm this week so I can wear some of my new summer clothes.
I regret - that I don't have enough energy to clean my bathrooms today. (But I REALLY don't.)
I am not - wearing any shoes.
I dance - better than I think I do.
I sing - less than I should.
I cry- at the sappiest, stupidest little things.
I am not always - an emotional time bomb.
I make with my hands - pottery, good food, drawings, knitting.
I write - like I talk, most of the time.
I confuse - Ethan Hawke with Christian Bale.
I need - to eat a snack.
I should - dust my tables and such.
I start - my car, the wash, exercising.
I finish - brownies, popcorn, my glass of water.
I need to tag - Allie, Jill, Mama C-ta, and Fuzzypeach

6 Comments:

Blogger sarahgrace said...

Faith- Same for me too..well, I'm not allergic...but hubby is. My best friend and I kind of have a morbid joke between us, that if our hubbies "go" first, we'll move in together as old ladies and have a bunch of cats. ; )

9:12 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

I regret: that I'd never have the patience to complete a post like this!

good for you!
; )

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. I thought the "I confuse Ethan Hawke with Christian Bale" one funny because I did for the longest time! Matt's always like "they look nothing alike!" I brought up both of their pictures online and studied their features. Now I don't confuse them but I forget their names... hehe!

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah... i thought i had food poisoning, too, but i'm still sick and it's day 5. i'm going to go to the international clinic this weekend to find out what's going on... :)

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah, you got me :) I'll get to it but give me a little, this one is gonna take some thinking...Great list!!

11:38 AM  
Blogger GiBee said...

Love your list!!! Thanks for playing along!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home