Friday, April 28, 2006

My Sweeties

Yesterday I plopped down on the chaise lounge and put my hands on my head.

"What's wong mommy?" asked Drew.

"I have a headache."

"Oh." and then he kissed my cheek to make me feel better and start rubbing my head with his tiny little hands.

Then Beau, who was struggling to get up on the lounge with us, finally made his way up. Seeing his big brother give mommy a kiss, he, in his toddler way, stumbled forward and gave me a kiss as well. He must have felt like he needed some practice, because he kissed me many times. (This is his first attempt at kisses, by the way.)

I love my little boys.

9 Comments:

Blogger ^starshine said...

Awwwwwe...aren't little ones so receptive to when something is wrong? And those little innocent kisses may not make the headache go away, but they sure do soothe the weary soul.

10:46 AM  
Blogger fuzzypeach said...

That is so sweet!

11:41 AM  
Blogger PC said...

Awww how sweet!! Occasionally my boys offer to scratch my back - unfortunately it only lasts about 5 seconds.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Heather Hansen said...

HOW ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

1:42 PM  
Blogger GiBee said...

That is such a sweet gesture!!! My son just started to turn into kisses with his mouth open ... like he's trying to get into the action!!! Very funny!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Becky Behrens said...

I love special moments like that. How sweet!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet - boys are super loving!!

2:12 PM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

awwww. I bet beaus kisses were slimey right? That is one droolin' boy!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Diane Viere said...

Almost made the headache worth it! Didn't it!

Diane

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home