Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sisterly Visit Review

Ok, so for once, I'm going to actually do what I said I was going to, abeit late, but I'm doing it: talking about my busy week a few weeks ago when family was visiting. My sister Hannah graced us with her presence for a week. It was so nice to see her, since it had been six months. I do have to say though, that we missed her hubby Darin who was unable to come this time do to work. Next time dude! (Hopefully, like, in March, right?)
I am such a family person. My closest relationships are with my mom and my sisters (besides my hubby of course!) When we are all together are some of the happiest times in my life. I look forward to the day when my sister and her hubby move back here and hang with us all more often...either that, or we begin to make enough money to afford to fly out to see each other on a monthly basis. Ha ha! Anyways, here are some of the more lovely shots of her visit. Enjoy.

Now you know where Beau gets the red hair from. He could totally be Hannah's son.

Drew and Hannah lovin' on each other.

My two beautiful sisters, and that is MY son, I repeat...despite appearances, he belongs to me. Thank you very much.

Can't resist, he's just so cute!

No...we're not related or anything... (Mom standing behind us.)
Checking out, gasp! blogs all together. Please ignore the fact that it looks like we've all been sitting in front of the computer for hours on end...oh wait...we have.

8 Comments:

Blogger Heather Hansen said...

You guys are all so cute! I want to be part of the family. :)

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an awesome moment, captured on film family blogging. it should replace family game night, don't you think?

is that you in the middle? you look different than your profile pic. i know, i know, you had a different hair color. but still.

by the way, thanks for commenting on my blog the other day, i've been so busy i haven't gotten around to newby's yet. so here i yam.

8:15 AM  
Blogger sarahgrace said...

susiebadoozieqzee- yeah, I would totally replace game night with blogging night, but some of my family members, ahem, aren't into it as much as I am... and yes, that is me in the middle, I totally need to have a decent picture taken of me, my profile picture is just a favorite of mine taken a few years back. Anyways...thanks for stopping by to visit : )

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great looking family you have! And it's so nice to hear of familys that are as tight knit as you guys are.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Mise en Place said...

What a sweet post. And Great pictures.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

you are really blessed to have such a close relationship with your sisters. the boys, too!

3:44 PM  
Blogger mommy to six J's said...

How cute your son is adorable.

4:22 PM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

How fun! I wish my mom and sisters (in law) lived closer! You are a lucky girl.

cute pics!!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home