Friday, May 12, 2006

Eh, Again.

I suppose I ought to post something of some sort this afternoon, well actually, early evening. The truth is that me and my whole family have been a little under the weather today. Runny noses, sore throats, sore bodies, no energy, and so on. I've been downing the echinacea so I kick it's butt before it kicks mine. I'm hoping this strategy, along with a ton of water works. Meanwhile, I'm being entertained by all of your blogs and so on...and dinkin' around with my own.

I know, I know, that post really leaves something to be desired. I promise a good one for next week when I'm feeling better. Hope you all have a fabulous illness free weekend. Oh and Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mommy-bloggers out there!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Dr. Emma in the house....
I hope you feel better soon. Reishi mushrooms (capsule form) also work fabulously, you don't become immune after extended use (like Echinacea) and they are extremely good for you! You can also try eating about 6-8 kiwi a day for three days. That will kick it too. Coincidently, kiwi's have more potassium than bananas.
This concludes Dr. Emma's Health Corner..

6:32 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Feel better! Don't forget the Lysol!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Heather Hansen said...

Happy Mom's day to you too!!!!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Mise en Place said...

Hate to hear you are all a little under the weather. Take good care.

Happy Mother's Day to you!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home