Monday, February 20, 2006

Things to Meditate On, Things to Make You Laugh, Things to Enjoy

Thought I'd like to let ruminate for a while: Having young kids is really a great thing, and I should try to enjoy it as much as possible. Because you know all those years that I remember from being a kid so fondly, and wish I could relive or at least remember a little clearer ? I can really enjoy those again through my kids. I'm so thankful God chose me to be a mother. How blessed am I ?


How my husband captured this look is beyond me, but dern if isn't funny!


Training him to be a future gold medalist in the half-pipe.


I just love the innocent look...


Too bad you can't do the splits on a snowboard.


For those of you who doubted that Drew looked like his daddy.


Goin' for a drive.

8 Comments:

Blogger hannersfaith said...

That funny face that Drew is making is SOOOO a look that you do...how funny. Drew is looking more and more like K.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great looking family you have!

8:18 PM  
Blogger ^starshine said...

I love catching a glimpse of my youth in my daughter's eyes! Children are indeed a blessing from God.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Mise en Place said...

What beautiful pictures. Yes, we Mothers are very blessed.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Heather Hansen said...

So cute! Thank GOD people came up with digital... how would I ever have taken pictures?! I can't afford film... not the way I take pictures at least.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Fern Bourrie said...

I'm am so blessed to be a mom too! Enjoyed your pictures!

11:54 AM  
Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

cute pictures! I really need to download some pics my husband took over the weekend. (while I was working--sniff, sniff)

9:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice pictures looks like a lot of fun

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home