Thursday, September 15, 2005

A Few Things

A few things- first off... Happy Big 2-4 Allison! I wish I could whip up something nice for you as quick as you did for me! (Uncle!)












Back in the day. (This is one of the few pics I could find of you!)


Second- Happy First Anniversary Hannah and Darin! You two have not only made it- you've done it with flying colors. I'm so proud of both of you and Darin you are an excellent addition to the family! Love you both!






Da Love Birds...

Third-a friend of mine has a hilarious pick of me on his site you have to check it out...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tee/Tracy said...

Went to your friend's site - Your hair looks cool like that - and that's your husband? He looks like he's famous. LOL.

That Glog thing is scary. What the heck??!

10:12 AM  
Blogger pretendingsanity said...

thank you! And gosh, my hair was terrible!

If I remember correctly, that was when we had a picnic in the parking lot, I can't remember why now? was it because it was cold and the asphalt was the only warm spot?

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home